Monday, October 20, 2008

Another meme

I Am...
feeling uncreative tonight
and so I present you with this meme stolen from Miss Marie

I Want...
to have my inner person changed
to know the Word of God
to somehow have an extra $35 to get my haircut at Carmen Carmen

I Have...

no money
big desires
and a wonderful boyfriend

I Wish...
that I could have my cake
and eat it too
for a trip to Nicaragua
that I could suspend time and travel around the world for ages

I Fear...
what I might allow myself be
lazy
undisciplined
complacent

I Search...
for people who have willing hearts
and are okay with plunging beneath the surface of
"how are you" and "good"

I Wonder...

if there are many people out there in the world
like me
with this same burning inside their hearts
for depth and passion and change

I Regret...

wasting time

I Love...
my friends
my family
my Armando del Castillo
my God

I Ache...

to be what I am not
but I am destined to become

I Always...
ache that way

I Sometimes...
get insecure
depressed
discouraged
and lonely

I Dance...
when Joshua takes me in his arms
and twirls me around like a princess

I Sing...
because I'm happy
because I'm free
because His eye is on the sparrow
and I know that He loves me

I Never...

want to stop loving Jesus

I Rarely...
get a pedicure
but I would really like one

I Cry...
when I have PMS
or when someone hurts my feelings
or when I am misunderstood
or when I am angry

I Am Not Always...

nice
and then I get really sad about it

I Lose...
my temper very infrequently
my cell phone constantly

I'm Confused...
about how the American people can be so dumb

I Need...
a hug
a nice date with my boyfriend
to go on a hike and see all the leaves before they fall off the trees
and a haircut

I Should...
be getting ready for bed
staff meeting tomorrow bright and early

I'm Thinking...

that I'm glad that Joshua got a job
but I will miss him
because now I will be eating lunch by myself :(

Also, I took this picture to share with you today... it's the railroad bridge I was talking about yesterday:

And here's a nice one Josh took of the tree in front of Grammy Doris' house:


Beautiful fall!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

megan...i like reading your blog...also...i am so glad you are apart of highland! i am looking forward to getting to know you more!

A Wanderer's Heart said...

Brittney, you are so wonderful! I am glad you are here in Asheville and I am excited to see you have a blog, too. :) We still need to do some sort of morning get-together...