Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Saturday meme

Hello again. Getting ready for a cookout on a blustery autumn evening in Myrtle Beach and I'm skimping out of the preparation in order to bring you this wonderful meme a la Miss Marie.

10 WHAT'S:


1. What was the first thing you thought about when you woke up?
Actual progression of thought this morning, even though it was very strange: Oh, sunshine! Let it soak into your soul! Sing a new song unto the Lord! I don't feel like singing. Whose bed is this? Oh, I'm in Myrtle Beach. I have to pee. My arm hurts. How the heck was I laying on it?

2. What did you do last night?
Had dinner (homemade lasagna... mmmmm) with Joshua's father and stepmom. Baked chocolate chip cookies (Betty Crocker... couldn't risk another Megan surprise) while waiting for Michelle to get off work. Surprised Michelle's socks off by being at her house when she arrived home. Watched The Illusionist and stayed up talking with Michelle and Joshua until 3:00 a.m. Blogged. Zonked out.

3. What is the most important part of your life?
My relationship with Jesus Christ and being the person that God desires me to be. Loving all the people that God has put in my path, especially my family and friends and a certain someone.

4. What would you rather be doing right now?
I'm content to be here right now.

5. What did you last cry over?
Some fellow Christ-followers misunderstanding an integral part of the character of God and their inability to see the truth at this point.

6. What always makes you feel better when you're upset?
Coke and pizza and snuggles.

7. What's the most important thing you look for in a significant other?
A man that understands my heart and that has the same desires in his heart that I have.

8. What are you worried about?
Not much, except the fact that I should probably be helping instead of blogging right now.

9. What are you looking forward to most in this week?
Dinner with Shell Bell and Joshua tomorrow night and reading.

10. What are you thinking about right now?
"It sure is going to be a long drive back to Asheville..."

NINE HAVE YOU’S:

1. Have you ever won anything?
Yes... a book about Aladdin from the movies when I was a little kid, an essay-writing contest for D.A.R.E., my high school talent show, Joshua Geiger's heart... ;)

2. Have you ever had a broken heart?
Multiple times by men, multiple times by this world. Expecting the world to continue in days to come.

3. Have you ever been out of the country?
Si. To Nicaragua, Italy, England, and Scotland.

4. Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
Oh yes.

5. Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
Has anyone not?

6. Have you ever had the cops called on you?
Once a party my roommate and I hosted was too loud and someone called the cops. That's not very exciting, though.

7. Have you ever dated someone younger than you?
Joshua is 15 months younger than me.

8. Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
LOL - of course.

9. Have you ever sang to someone personally?
Yes. Many times.

SEVEN WHEN’S:

1. When was your last shower?
Yesterday afternoon.

2. When did you last see your mom?
In June. Sniffle.

3. When was your last time you saw your dad?
Same time.

4. When did you last dress up?
Not in a while. SAD.

5. When was the last time you cried?
This past week.

6. When did you last go to the movies and with who?
Two Fridays ago with Josh and Myles, to see Fireproof.

7. When did you last listen to music?
This morning. Michelle was teaching me and Josh some hip-hop moves... I now know how to "float."

SIX WHERE’S:

1. Where does your best friend(s) live?
Asheville and Orlando and VIRGINIA!!!

2. Where did you last go?
To look for a bike to buy Michelle for her birthday. Mission unsuccessful.

3. Where did you last hang out?
Here at the Geiger's.

4. Where do you go to school?
Done! UCF alum.

5. Where is your favorite place to be?
Where God's puts me. Otherwise, on vacation.

6. Where did you sleep last night?
In the Geiger's guest bedroom.

FIVE DO'S/DOES:

1. Do you like someone right now?
Yes.

2. Do they like you too?
Yes.

3. Do you ever wish you were someone else?
Sometimes. Mainly I wish I were more like someone else.

4. Do you know the muffin man?
Who lives on Drury Lane?

5. Does the future scare you?
Sometimes, because I'm not sure that I'm up to what's to come, but mostly I'm excited.

**FOUR WHY’S:

1. Why are you best friends with your best friends?
I just love them.

2. Why did you start your blog?
Because my best friend was doing it.

3. Why did your parents give you the name you have?
My mom decided to name me Megan because she once babysat a girl named Megan and really liked the name. My middle name is Elizabeth after the Bible character because for some reason my mom thought she would never have children.

4. Why are you doing this survey?
Because it's something fun to post today.

**THREE IF’S:

1. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Teleportation.

2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
Yes.

3. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring one thing what would it be?
This sounds cheesy, but it really would be a Bible.

**TWO WOULD-YOU-EVER’S:

1. Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you?
No.

2. Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?
Heck yes! I've always wanted to anyways.

**ONE WISH:

1. What would it be?
If I tell you it wouldn't come true, now would it?

3 comments:

Becka Robinson said...

Yay! Bravo! So.... I have a free week the end of this month. What are the chances that you would be free to take me on an Ashville tour???? :)

generic Brand said...

Megs I told you pillsbury break-and-bakes are the way to go. What did you think of The Illusionist? I like The Prestige better as far as magic movies go.

Also, you inspired me to do this now; and I've never even done one of these before.

A Wanderer's Heart said...

I thought The Illusionist was good... the twist at the end was nice. I thought the guy who played the inspector did a magnificent job. I agree that The Prestige is better as far as magic movies go. But it has a lot of random violence that bothers me, too.

You haven't posted it yet!