Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day

Well, I haven't turned on the news tonight, so I have no idea who looks to be winning the election at this point. I have an inclination that it probably looks like Barack Obama.

But, tomorrow I will go to Google News and see who won. Or maybe I'll turn on the TV tonight if I just can't wait. But it might be kind of fun to let it be a surprise.

Which of you are glued to the TV tonight, and who is waiting for the morning? What's your election day style?

4 comments:

generic Brand said...

I successfully avoided all media coverage of the election.

By the way, waiting in line to vote sucks. Not because the lines are particularly long, but because other people insist on talking to you at 8 in the morning after you got up at 5:30 to take your Japanese friend to the airport.

This comment makes me want to write a full rant on my blog

Mrs. LC said...

haha we rented a movie during what was apparently the "prime time election coverage" last night. Then saw Obama won and went to bed. Guess we're just boring!

zhaunie said...

I just found out who won from the previous comment. I figured the same person was going to win whether I wasted time watching TV or if I just waited. I'm sick of hearing about the election, and I'm relieved it's over. I voted for McCain, but wasn't thrilled with either of them. McCain just sucked less than Obama.

Becka Robinson said...

Our style was cozy on the sofa with a blanket. Him on the laptop, me reading Eclipse and both of us tuned into msnbc. :)