Monday, February 2, 2009

The heater is broken

Me, oh my... it's raining/snowing outside and the heater is broken and it is quite possible that I'm turning into a human icicle. I was going to say popsicle, but I'm not impaled on a wooden stick, so I suppose icicle is more appropo. Is appropo even a word?

In the news this week... the Steelers won the Superbowl by a tip-toe touchdown, Olympian great Michael Phelps got a lovely picture of himself smoking a marijuana bong plastered all over the media, an ice storm has left almost a million people without electricity in Kentucky (so much for global warming), and we're pretty much headed for the Great Depression, Part Two.

In Megan's life this week... wedding planning, honeymoon planning, work, house/dog-sitting, possibly freezing to death.

I'm being dramatic. But whatever.

4 comments:

zhaunie said...

It's apropos.

Anonymous said...

In the good news department, Bruce Springsteen is going on tour.

Anonymous said...

So what's the deal, Megan? You get engaged, everyone's clamoring for details and you've stopped blogging! I need more Megan.

I love details! Are there any you can share??

Rachel said...

update, update! I love your postings!