Saturday, February 12, 2011

Epic failure

Well, in case you were wondering, the "spaghetti and meatballs" dinner AND the butternut squash soup were both EPIC failures. After three hours in the kitchen, Joshua and I went to bed hungry and frustrated. We'll have to find another way to cook the bison-- anyone have a good recipe for bison burgers?

Last night Joshua and I went and saw stand-up comic Etta May at the Diana Wortham Theatre. Tickets were free compliments of being an employee at Biltmore Estate, and the show was great. It was really fun to just go to a show and laugh.

Today Joshua and I worked with Misty Miller at her giant bi-annual consignment sale, Munchkin Market. One of the reasons I enjoy working the sale is because I have never seen so many pregnant women in one place at one time. And seeing them line up outside before we open and then rush in at 8:00 when we open the doors in one thundering stampede is a sight to behold. I met several ladies today who are expecting twins. I told God that I wouldn't mind having twins, not at all. I think my clock just made its first tick. 

No comments: