Friday, February 8, 2008

The next ten

21. I love food, even though I am pretty picky about it. If you ever want to just make me happy, take me to the Cheesecake Factory. Or Babe's Pizza in Brandon, FL. Or the Grande Luxe in downtown Chicago. Or Las Tapas in Alexandria. Or the Coral Reef in the Living Seas at EPCOT. Three out of these five have deserts that make me moan. Seriously.

22. I love the sound of moving water. Rain. Waterfalls. Babbling brooks. Fountains. Ocean waves. I must live by that sound.

23. Going to the library makes me excited. I actually have daydreams about visiting the Library of Congress.

24. You know how little girls love horses? I never grew out of that stage.

25. I refuse to go shopping unless I have money because it puts me in a foul mood otherwise. I don't understand how "browsing for fun" is fun at all. I also have no patience when it comes to searching around for the best deal.

26. I have a Harley fetish. I am also not afraid of Bike Week and the girls in thongs and chaps and the saloons that go along with it.

27. If I could have one luxury in life, I would choose weekly massages. Oh, please.

28. I adore going to the symphony. The first time I went, it was to hear the Royal Philharmonic in Orlando and when they started to play, it literally took my breath away and I let out a huge gasp. It was one of the most glorious sounds I've ever heard.

29. I read the dictionary for fun.

30. I'm a brand-name snob, especially about food. Blame my mother.

2 comments:

Becka Robinson said...

I want to go to the symphony in Orlando....how do I get tickets?

zhaunie said...

You can't just go to the "symphony in Orlando." There are two Festival of Orchestra concerts left this season: http://www.festivaloforchestras.org/