Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Alright, people of the realm

I've added a Required Reading list if you are part of the bloggosphere. The blogs I haunt on a regular basis.

Today, you absolutely must check out the latest by Miss-Mrs... she's posted a link to a retouching website that shows you celeb "before and after retouching" photos. It's amazing! Gave my confidence a boost to know that all the perfect skin plastered across magazine racks really isn't so perfect at all. Most of the time it is blemished, sun-weathered or just plain old... unless you are Halle Berry. I swear that woman is one of the most gorgeous ever.

Not much has been going on around here-- although this Thursday is Valentine's Day and that's pretty exciting. I have plans to wear a red polka-dotted dress. Anybody with me?

Lots of love!
Ciao, bella.