Thursday, March 6, 2008

Chef Megan

Tonight I am making cannelloni stuffed with broccoli and ricotta cheese baked in a garlic marinara sauce topped with fresh grated parmesan cheese. Dinner shall be served with spinach and kale salad with a raspberry vinaigrette dressing and perfectly toasted garlic bread.

Don't you wish you were dining with me tonight?

I am also taking tomorrow off of work, which makes this delectable dinner the perfect beginning to a long weekend, provided I do not burn it.

3 comments:

JD @ run-thru-life.blogspot.com said...

Sounds tasty...how did it turn out. I loooooove good garlic bread. It is almost unfair if there is good garlic bread in the room, I just kind of freak out. Isn't it funny how good food does that too you. I think we are hard wired for that.

Anonymous said...

Hey Chef--how did dinner turn out?
My brother uses a girl called My Chef Megan in Houston. I'm sure she has a real name but we call her "My Chef Megan." Maybe there's room for another one!

Back from San Diego where it was sunny & warm. I have a sunburn! :)
Kak

Anonymous said...

Oops--forgot to tell you to visit her web site--mychefmegan.com
Kak