Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mid-week

Oh, I am so jonesin' for a weekend right now. We get a four-day weekend over Easter, and I absolutely cannot wait to do all the things I've been meaning to do but never seem to have the energy for.

I am full of random thoughts tonight, which include but are not limited to:

-language acquisition
-world geography
-military necessity and grandiosity
-my lack of knowledge of U.S. and world history
-the upcoming presidential election
-graduate school and its relation to my epiphany
-laundry
-sleep

I picked up Funny in Farsi and Leman's The Birth Order Book yesterday at the biblioteca. Funny in Farsi is truly laugh out loud funny and my book recommendation of the month. I love the library and I love reading, and I love learning and I love sleeping.

Of all of those things, I especially need more sleep right now, so I am going to go scrub up and then get to it.

Electric heating blanket. Check.
Feather pillow. Check.
Teddy bear. Check.
Boyfriend to snuggle with.

Sigh. Oh well.

Blanket, pillow and bear will have to do. I am pretty sure I'll be out in two seconds.

Ciao, bella.

2 comments:

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

OH LAUNDRYYYYYYY goooo, and bills. manI hate being reminded.

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

OH LAUNDRYYYYYYY goooo, and bills. manI hate being reminded.