Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Not so intense

Now for a walk on the light side...

Things that make me smile and feel happy inside:

Springtime blossoms in explosions of color
Waking up to a thunderstorm
Hot chocolate on a very cold day
Homemade waffles with strawberries on top
Beds with coverings and pillows of down feathers
Hot afternoons at the beach with yummy, fresh food
The smell of suntan lotion and saltwater
Kick-ass workouts
Full-body massages
Wearing a dress that makes me feel like a princess
The smell of a new book
Perusing the library for endless amounts of time
Good Italian food
The fizzies in Coca-Cola
Going to the movies
Holidays at my grandparents' house
Traveling
Kisses
Learning
Talking about something I'm passionate about
Baby creatures (human and animal alike)
Moments of inspiration or joy
A photograph taken at exactly the right moment
Freshly shaven legs
Water
Letters in the mail
Long vacations
That second of complete and utter relaxation right before you fall asleep.

I think I shall attempt that last one now.

Ciao, bella.

No comments: