Thursday, October 23, 2008

• × • MY | T H O U G H T S • × •

RIGHT AT THIS VERY MOMENT
I know that God is taking my life on a very grand adventure.
I want to go to bed.
I have a stomach full of beef stew and Oreo cookies. Mmmmm.
I wish that Joshua and I could go on a date.
I fear nothing at the moment.
I hear the sound of true freedom calling, and I love it.
I search for time to spend chewing on Philippians before Monday night's Bible study.
I wonder what tomorrow will bring.

I was just looking at my old blog on LiveJournal and I am amazed at what God has done in my heart and in my life over the past year. Even when I was clueless, He was taking me along a path to lead me here to this moment and this time... and even now He is taking me along a path to arrive somewhere else when He designs. It's an amazing thing. I am excited to be a part of His kingdom and I want to be the person He wants me to be.

No comments: