Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Currently

READING Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver. If you are into nutrition or sustainable living you will absolutely love this book. Check it out from your local library-- Kingsolver is a widely recognized author (both fiction and nonfiction works) and will probably be on the shelves. It's a fun narrative of one family's ambition to eat locally for a year and her poetic prose mixed with sobering facts get you hooked line and sinker.
WATCHING LOST Season 3 (and soon Season 4) to catch up before Season 5 premieres on January 21. I have finally found a friend in NC (yay, Brittney!) who gets sucked into that show as much as I do.
LISTENING to Kim Walker's We Cry Out album.
PONDERING life, emotions, and wounds.
ATTEMPTING to get myself in the mood to put away all my clean laundry... yuck.
PRAYING for the lost, for the wounded, for those I love, for God to transform my heart.
HOPING that Bryan will be able to fix the computer quickly when he gets home...
EXPERIENCING some sort of breakthrough which has been long in coming and leaves me feeling energized and intentional.
LOVING Joshua Geiger. For real.
HATING my tendency toward laziness. Yuck!
DESIRING more of Jesus... every day, every hour, in every way... please!

No comments: