Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Only 12 posts for the whole year???

I just realized I only posted 12 blogs for the entire year of 2010. Make that 13. But I don't like odd numbers, so I'll have to post at least once more before 2011 rolls into town.

I was looking at our bathroom counter the other day and the assortment of toiletries that litter it, and I laughed out loud at the "Ashevillian transformation" that has certainly found its way into my life. 

Things you never would've found in my bathroom prior to 2008:

  • Anything made by Dr. Bronner (ALL ONE!), Tom's, or Alba
  • Patchouli (Heather, I warned you about this once. It means the hippie phase is going too far. Intervention may be required.)
  • Peppermint oil, Thieves oil, any essential oils, really
  • Tinctures
  • Kyolic
  • A Neti pot
It's getting deep, it really is. 

2 comments:

Where's My Dream Life? said...

I have a netti pot too!

Unknown said...

Woah... you've been blogging! Where have I been?

I'm so glad to see your posts again!!

And please... don't become too hippie. Then again, maybe our future children will get along better. You might even allow them to make mud pies. haha