Sunday, January 9, 2011

Before I forget...

Norah Jones... a good cry... waiting for a snowstorm... good Sunday night. :) 

Norah Jones-- I mean, who doesn't like Norah Jones? I'm partial to her first album. Her voice reminds me of hot chocolate.

A good cry-- one of my goals on my 90-Day Challenge was to let myself cry if I need to. I'm blaming it mostly on the "harmonies" (to quote Aunt Voula) but I am still being faithful to let myself go there and get it all out. Just say no to emotional constipation. 

Waiting for a snowstorm-- apparently it's coming. Although they always say some fantastical weather event is coming and usually it's a dud. I've always been home when there has been a big snow event, though, so it will be interesting if we really do get almost a foot of snow and I'm at work. I will probably spend most of the day looking out the window. :)


No comments: