Saturday, January 8, 2011

How well do you know Emma Worthy?

Strange title, but that was the auto-fill when I got on this computer upstairs to blog for the day. 

Snow started the day... when I woke up there was just a dusting, but an hour later I looked out the window and it looked like a blizzard. They're calling for a "major winter weather event" on Monday... should be like it was at Christmas, I'm thinking. I just hope I don't get stuck at the hospital. If it's going to be cold and dreary outside during winter, there might as well be snow. Everyone around here seems to hate it, but I think it's beautiful. Floridian. 

Tonight has been a delicious evening of lying on the couch snuggled up with an afghan and a good book from the library. Going to put a pot of soup on the stove to eat for dinner... could we get any more cozy?

What are you doing on this Saturday night? Hopefully you're having a little more excitement than I am... I'm starting to sound like an old lady. 


No comments: