Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 26

Today I was the last one to finish the WOD at my 7:00 a.m. CF class. As soon as I got one round in, I thought, There's no way I'm going to be able to finish this. I might as well tell Shanna [one of the trainers] I'm going to stop. One by one everyone finished before me, until it was just me and another lady. The 8:00 a.m. class was starting to fill up the gym. But that's when the cheering started. "You got this" and "keep it up, Megan" and people getting down at eye level while I'm dying through my last round of burpees. I would've given up on myself, but the community at CFA wouldn't give up on me. I am so thankful for these people and this environment.

Strength/Skill - Clean below the knees 3x3 and Clean 3x3 (28#)
WOD - Complete the following for time:
20 burpees
10 power cleans (70% previous 3RM - 38#)
16 burpees
8 power cleans
12 burpees
6 power cleans
8 burpees
4 power cleans
4 burpees
2 power cleans
11:10

No comments: