Saturday, January 15, 2011

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday to my dear friend, Heather Heather.

You make me remember bumblebees and packing peanuts, sneaky body odor sniffs, ecosystems growing in trunks, getting stuck on a rock in the middle of a roaring river, and laughing until I pee. You are beautiful, hilarious, and creative... and I love you and miss you!

Please come visit me soon. Or be available when I visit my mother for her 50th birthday. 

Happy birthday, beloved friend... may this next trip around the sun be everything you hope for and more!

2 comments:

SGRMSE. said...

thanks for the comment you left on my site (: it's comforting to know that i'm not the only one.

Unknown said...

Thank you Megan-Megan!!! :)

I love our memories. I just wish you lived closer so we could make more together. But I definitely want to visit you or see you when you come down next.

I love you and miss you too!

p.s. I loved my card :) Thanks!