Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Today's thoughts

Today was a blustery cold morning, and I decided to walk to my 8:00 a.m. appointment across the hospital campus to rack up some mileage on my pedometer. My employer is awesome in that there is a health program where certain activities equal points, and enough points equals cash. Yep, cash. One of the easiest ways to earn points is to purchase and wear a pedometer. Walk enough during the quarter and you're well on your way to easy cash money.

Anyways.

I decided to walk. I almost immediately regretted my decision, because I was trying to multi-task by eating my breakfast (a.k.a. banana) and my hand pretty much turned into a solid block of ice after the first two minutes. I ended up in a building I'd never been in before, lost, and late.

But I got there.

I'm going to leave you hanging about where I was headed. I'll just tantalize you by saying that I will be making a vision board, and I will take photographs and post them for you once it is complete. If I can overcome my perfectionist tendencies and call it complete, that is. 

No comments: