Monday, February 7, 2011

Ancient computer

I wanted to post a funny video that I saw on Facebook, but I am relegated to blogging on the household's most ancient computer tonight, and YouTube refuses to show its face. Joshua is sick and laid up in bed and is currently occupying our PC with a movie. I'm sitting here with my apron tied around my waist and saying hello to the blogosphere in the midst of cooking Paula Deen's "Old-Time Beef Stew" and stealing spoonfuls of Coconut Bliss. Praise the LORD for Coconut Bliss!

Today in the mail arrived three books of poetry, sent by my dear friend, K-Smeltz. It's on my new 101 in 1001 to read a book of poetry. Plus, this season of fasting has been a melancholy one, and so some Emily Dickenson should come in right handy. K-Smeltz sent me her own personal copy complete with sticky tabs on her favorites.


Better go check on Hubs. 

No comments: