Thursday, October 16, 2008

Today's tidbit

Today Mary and I were commenting on how in the Old Testament times women were sent away for seven days while they had their monthly menstrual cycle. We think this is still a stellar plan and should be reinstated in today's society.

I would be such a happy woman if during that week of the month I could be sent to a little hut in my backyard in my most comfortable PJs with a stack of books and a pile of DVDs and a hefty supply of chocolate and other comfort foods to enjoy a fireplace with a crackling log in it and a broken-in wingchair. Everyone in my path could avoid the ramifications of my PMS days, I could cry in peace without having to explain my rollercoaster of inexplicable emotions, and no one would get hurt.

Is everyone on board with this?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

here here!

MO said...

haha! you know, I don't think I would like that very much!

MO said...
This comment has been removed by the author.