Friday, December 5, 2008

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Things not to do on a cold winter night: stand outside of a restaurant to chat.

Meme time. A music meme. Stolen from Jules.

Put your music on shuffle and take the first line of the first 20 songs that come up and make a song.

Call on your angels
I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
I want a little sugar in my bowl
Listen everybody.

Don't wish, don't start
My soul is as open as the sky
Maybe it's much too early in the game
Finally I figured out but it took a long, long time.

He was a famous trumpet man from the Chicago way
When marimba rhythms start to play
Lord of heaven and earth
Every time I fall down on my face.

Silent night, holy night
At last my love has come along
He set my soul at ease
Hey Jude don't make it bad.

1 comment:

Becka Robinson said...

That one is fun, but you only used 16 cheater :)